GATE ACCESS POLICY
- Residents may purchase bar codes and swipe cards, by appointment preferably, at the Gate House Office for $25 by check or $26.06 (3.5% + $0.15) by credit card made payable to “Sapphire Lakes Master Association”. No cash accepted.
- Residents may be asked to show a valid driver’s license or Florida ID, and/or vehicle registration to obtain entry access items.
- Yearly and seasonal renters will be required to have a current, signed and dated lease agreement that has been approved by the Association and processed by their Property Management Company.
- The owner’s name will be placed on the gate display. Only one phone number can be permitted in the gate system, whether it be the owner or the tenant. The phone number can be changed by management as directed by the owner at any time.
- Owners or their agent are required to advise management when leases have expired so all tenant bar codes, or necessary swipe cards can be deactivated.
- The phone entry system works with local and long-distance numbers including Canadian numbers whether the phone number is a cell phone or a land line. Unit owners are responsible to get individuals and their vendors into the property with the phone entry system.
- NO 4-digit vendor codes are to be provided to any resident.
- When a unit is sold, all swipe cards should be left in the unit so the cards can be assigned to the new owner(s). Owners are required to advise the Master Association management on which card numbers are being left and need to be reassigned prior to transfer.
- The pedestrian walkers gate utilizes a 4-digit code (8-6-4-2) for access which may be changed from time to time whenever considered necessary by the Board.
- All bar codes will be applied to the vehicle at the time of registration in addition to a Sapphire Lakes parking sticker.
- Bar codes or swipe cards cannot be sent or mailed to anyone.
- Unit owners can purchase additional swipe cards for $25.00 each for the following: Condo watchers, pet sitter/walkers or individual condo cleaners, etc.
- If as swipe card is lost, or if anyone that has been given a swipe card from an owner who is no longer welcome, please notify the Property Manager so that the card can be de-activated.
- Licensed Realtors who provide a signed listing agreement for a Sapphire Lakes unit, may get an 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM 7 day a week code. Open houses are only permitted on Sundays between the hours of 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM to hold a Sunday Open House, with the entrance gate left open, the Sapphire Lakes Property Manager must be notified before 4:00 PM on THURSDAY of that week.
CHECKS SHOULD BE MADE OUT TO:
“SAPPHIRE LAKES MASTER ASSOCIATION”
A PROCESSING FEE OF 3.5% + .15 WILL BE APPLIED TO CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
NO CASH ACCEPTED